Toys for Lonely Men Toys for Lonely Men

So so so so so so soooooooo creepy. I don't find stuff creepy very often but wow. That is really freaky stuff.

Nightmare Nightmare

I really enjoyed this. I know this was back in August, but I have to ask , the voices in the background music are they actually saying something in reverse? Curious what it is if so.

POP TARTS: Extended Cut POP TARTS: Extended Cut

It's about some time somebody parodied this. Those commercials always bothered me. Now we just need somebody to do one about those damn cereal commercials where the cereal is trying trying to eat each other. I mean, cannibal cereal? Seriously?

Ouroboros Ouroboros

I think this game is amazing. Most creative game I've ever played on NG. I think the fact that it was an adult game hurt you a little in the sense that you've narrowed your audience, but the adult stuff is believable at the same time because you really feel these characters have a plausible long lasting connection to each other. It's not just mindless sex.

Mars Underground (demo) Mars Underground (demo)

Kind of disappointed.

I understand this is a demo but it's too bad because this is really fun.

Also the game constantly crashes. I can barely get through a cycle without it crashing. fix that and I'll be happy.

MarsUnderground responds:

Can you give me some info on what you are viewing the game on and the error you get when it crashes?
Thanks!

Overlod Overlod

Pretty good for an idle game. Here's a brief walkthrough for those who have no idea how this works.

1) The first playthrough will be the slowest. click on guys, buy bosses, and to speed up the process, whip the enemies that take longer. Fun fact, if you buy a new enemy it resets the whip meter, allowing you to fill the bar up faster for the demons. Once you have 2 souls, go to reset the game and get the souls. Use the souls to buy midas glove artifact. From here on, you're going to play over a few times to get all the artifacts neccessary.

2) Go as far as you can second playthrough, purchasing as many bosses and rituals that you can. Once you've gone as far as you can go, reset again, get more souls and play again. Each time is faster because of the artifacts.

3) Once you have enough souls to purchase all the artifacts, use the money to buy as many rituals and bosses as you can until you get slowed down, from here, start attacking towns, using the huge winfall of winnings you get in later towns to upgrade everything. Watch as each town is weak against a different type of attack, and make sure you have buy max selected when you attack to replace your armies. Once you destroy the last town, you win.

a little more dimension than most idle games. I kind of liked it.

fallin fallin

Love it! That's all I'm gonna say. Do nothing to change this. It is choppy and perfect.

jah bless
Px

ps haha just realised my response to your review was exactly the same as the auther comment

count casio? count casio?

I like it man! I seems like it ends right about where it really gets going, though.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

the count casio project is a wip:)
thanks
Px
ps just listened now, I think this is not the full version...

manymany manymany

I enjoyed this. It kind of reminds me of Moby's stuff.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

good. moby? maybe this is why i'm losing my hair.