fallin fallin

Love it! That's all I'm gonna say. Do nothing to change this. It is choppy and perfect.

jah bless
Px

ps haha just realised my response to your review was exactly the same as the auther comment

count casio? count casio?

I like it man! I seems like it ends right about where it really gets going, though.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

the count casio project is a wip:)
thanks
Px
ps just listened now, I think this is not the full version...

manymany manymany

I enjoyed this. It kind of reminds me of Moby's stuff.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

good. moby? maybe this is why i'm losing my hair.

I Remember! - The Musical I Remember! - The Musical

I entered the competition and checked out your entry to see what I'm up against, and I have to say, if I don't win, I hope you do. This was just freaking awesome!

ecopper12 responds:

Thanks, dude! I hope you do well too! xD I'm happy with the positive response to my entry this year. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. : D

bringing saxy back (final) bringing saxy back (final)

Smooth as always man

Loved it. Awesome. 1:30 is very smooth. You keep impressing.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

glad you're listening chap:)

House Doctor House Doctor

I really liked this one

Agree that the vocals are again unnecessary, but I enjoyed the whole song. It's just sweet at about 1:07.

I was curious, what program(s) do you use to make your songs?

Gonna Freak Out Gonna Freak Out

You got a new fan.

First of all, your song was random crazy all over the place awesome. The only thing I would have liked to have seen was it be a little less crazy and have some more melody to it. The random crazy stuff is good for transitions, but it felt like your whole song was transition to one thing or another. It sounded cool, but it didn't really have that songy feel to it, you know what I mean?

The only other problem I had with it was the vocals. I felt like they were unnecessary at the end. I know you were aiming to go all out at the end, but I guess I felt like you could have done something different than the vocals.

Keep in mind though, that this is just me nitpicking because I enjoyed the song so much. I couldn't make a song like this if I had a lifetime to do it.

things snoball (complete) things snoball (complete)

Mind is blown

Good God man, this is great. It seems a little smoother than most of your songs, and there's stability there, instead of the song turning a complete 180 degrees like most of them. That doesn't mean the song is predictable, far from it. It just means that it transitions from one part to the next easily, and by the end, who knows where you end up.

Very cool. Keep making them. You've got gobs of talent.

cheers for that,
yeh, does have a bit more coherance than a lot of my stuff.
;yeh

DreamScape DreamScape

Very crisp sound

I greatly enjoyed this. First song I listened to on the new Audio Portal Radio, and I already love the thing.

Anyway, keep cranking out the tunes.

port of lau port of lau

wow again!

You know what I love about your music? It really defines experimental music. I can't say "oh that's a pedro mancuso song", because every song sounds like it was written by a completely different person!

You compare this to nasty nice fairy and wargasm, and they are all so different, it's just cool.

Anyway, I really liked this one. I thought I wouldn't because of the beginning, but it got cooler as it went on. The beginning had too much, oh how do you say it? Dissonance? It wasn't as ear pleasing as the rest I guess. Get past the first 50 seconds or so and it's just beautiful.

You pretty much always get a 10 for originality man.

;P