Ouroboros Ouroboros

I think this game is amazing. Most creative game I've ever played on NG. I think the fact that it was an adult game hurt you a little in the sense that you've narrowed your audience, but the adult stuff is believable at the same time because you really feel these characters have a plausible long lasting connection to each other. It's not just mindless sex.

Mars Underground (demo) Mars Underground (demo)

Kind of disappointed.

I understand this is a demo but it's too bad because this is really fun.

Also the game constantly crashes. I can barely get through a cycle without it crashing. fix that and I'll be happy.

MarsUnderground responds:

Can you give me some info on what you are viewing the game on and the error you get when it crashes?
Thanks!

Overlod Overlod

Pretty good for an idle game. Here's a brief walkthrough for those who have no idea how this works.

1) The first playthrough will be the slowest. click on guys, buy bosses, and to speed up the process, whip the enemies that take longer. Fun fact, if you buy a new enemy it resets the whip meter, allowing you to fill the bar up faster for the demons. Once you have 2 souls, go to reset the game and get the souls. Use the souls to buy midas glove artifact. From here on, you're going to play over a few times to get all the artifacts neccessary.

2) Go as far as you can second playthrough, purchasing as many bosses and rituals that you can. Once you've gone as far as you can go, reset again, get more souls and play again. Each time is faster because of the artifacts.

3) Once you have enough souls to purchase all the artifacts, use the money to buy as many rituals and bosses as you can until you get slowed down, from here, start attacking towns, using the huge winfall of winnings you get in later towns to upgrade everything. Watch as each town is weak against a different type of attack, and make sure you have buy max selected when you attack to replace your armies. Once you destroy the last town, you win.

a little more dimension than most idle games. I kind of liked it.

Space Incident Space Incident

To those saying this is just another "Make a choice" game, you're grossly oversimplifying the game mechanics. When I first played, I thought the idea of the game was to keep everybody from panicking but I kept getting the bad ending. The real way to beat the game with the good ending is to pay attention to timing. Panic certain members of the crew enough so they share crucial information, but not so much that they decide to run around and burn the ship. Do it right, with practice, and you'll get it.

Great gameplay. Great mechanics. Not just another story game, as timing is a huge factor too.

Vogd3 responds:

Thank you!

KoL: Stonepath KoL: Stonepath

Hurray! Another Hyptosis game!

The Chalice of Marfa The Chalice of Marfa

I really love this game.
Also I noticed the animation looked alot like "12 oz mouse" on Adult Swim. Is that a coincidence?

BoobMarley responds:

Not intentional, but I guess when you have a million animators animating a million things for a million years there're bound to be some similarities in the output.

Perdition Perdition

Spoilers:

How to get the endings:

1) Kill, listen to Tanas completely, and when you descend to meet him, join up with him.

2) Listen to Gomadi and obey his every command. When you descend to meet Tanas, equip the halo first, then meet up with him. Afterwards, Gomadi will command you to leave. Move right to leave.

3) Descend and use the halo to defeat Tanas, then instead of listening to Gomadi, climb the tower to meet him.

4) Descend and use the halo to defeat Tanas, then instead of listening to Gomadi, climb the tower to meet him, but this time do it without harming a single android in the game, including both Gomadi's and your own kind.

Also, your anagrams are showing. Nice. Tanas = Satan

Gomadi = iamgod

Nice touch. :)

I gotta agree, after reading this review, there is plenty to distinguish this from Gyossait and I do think it stands on its own. Beside, even if he did borrow a few ideas, he poured massive amounts of work into coding and animating the game. It's not like he blatantly plagiarized the game and posted it to funnygames or anything. Also, with all due to Gyossait, I freaking hated the controls with it. This game you can actually move around decently without the jumping being all crazy. Liked the whole biblical them to it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Kelvin The Human Kelvin The Human

Found same bug as a previous reviewer. The first level after your girl is taken, right above the alien on the toilet there is a triangle. Every time I slide down it my character freezes.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Okay so wait. The April Fools joke is that it's not an April Fools joke and everyone expects it to be? We've just descended into Andy Kaufmanesque levels of insanity.

What's your game, Evil Dog? WHAT IS UR GAME???!1

Congrats though. You just subverted an entire Holiday.

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

Am I the only person experiencing this?

When I try to play the game, the input controls are all screwed up. My character just moves around like he has a mind of his own. I'm on IE, so that's probably part of it, but my Firefox won't connect to the internet lately.

Anyway, it looked fun, and the intro is funny, but when your character slides all over the damn place like he just found out baseball was invented or throws all of his crosses in the first five seconds, well that sort of sucks.