Toys for Lonely Men Toys for Lonely Men

So so so so so so soooooooo creepy. I don't find stuff creepy very often but wow. That is really freaky stuff.

Nightmare Nightmare

I really enjoyed this. I know this was back in August, but I have to ask , the voices in the background music are they actually saying something in reverse? Curious what it is if so.

POP TARTS: Extended Cut POP TARTS: Extended Cut

It's about some time somebody parodied this. Those commercials always bothered me. Now we just need somebody to do one about those damn cereal commercials where the cereal is trying trying to eat each other. I mean, cannibal cereal? Seriously?

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

Welp, that's an insta-five.

Tail's Halloween Tail's Halloween

I liked the Kefka laugh.

Baphomets Promise -Subbed Baphomets Promise -Subbed

This reminds me of a creepy story I've read somewhere. Did you base this off of a creepy pasta or something? I can't place it exactly, but there is a familiarity to it. Anyway, the demon is really well drawn and creepy.

VlikeVince responds:

Yes, I got inspired by the Creepypasta "Gods Mouth"
Very cool story

In Memory of Humungus In Memory of Humungus

Not sure of the appropriate review. I've always loved the star syndicate's antics, but given SS's fun with trolling people and what have you, I'm half tempted to write a mock angry review at the "movie qualtiy" and yucka yucka yuck. But yeah right, I'm not that big of a dick.

I mean seriously, who writes a negative review on a movie about a dead person? Who writes stuff like "This movie about a dead guy failed to entertain me. 0!!! " It's people like that the SS made movies to mock in the first place, and I like that even in death you guys are doing your thing.

To the people who reviewed this negatively, you're missing a lot of history here and you're embarrassing yourselves.

Need Money? Need Money?

A little short, but what you have is hilarious. Nice little parody commercial you have there.

The Crawler The Crawler

Wow, this movie's got everything! Badass music, hilarious comedy, freaking gorgeous animation and attention to detail, and of course being N.J. there's even a special guest appearance of Snookie!

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

Hahaha! Yo link, how was that water temple? Best line ever. This was hilarious. Loved every second of it, and the animation style.